Do you know someone that needs help?

Refer a client to EHUK

** If you or someone you know is in immediate danger call the Police on 999

I am from an organisation

If your organisation needs to refer a client to EHUK, give us a call to discuss the case.

EHUK accepts clients from most circumstances including those in the UK on spousal visas** who are suffering from DV.

Unfortunately we don’t have facility for clients with drug and alcohol misuse, those with no recourse to public funding (unless sponsored by another method) or those suffering with severe mental health illness.

If you wish to contact us to refer, email or give us a call

You can download our referral form here.

**Those on spousal visas must have their temporary set dv in place OR have their place funded until the set DV bio card or accompanying letter is received (Usually 7-14 working).

I am an individual

If you or someone you know are in immediate danger, call the Police on 999

 If you or someone you know needs advice about a domestic violence situation, call the National Domestic Violence helpline free on 0808 2000 247. They will be able to offer advice and guidance.

If you or someone you know is ready to leave a domestic violence situation and wish to come to EHUK, you can send us an email to

EHUK Referral Form

Available Bed Spaces

London West