The first EHUK branch in the West Midlands opened in 2015, providing support and refuge accommodation for up to 12 ladies and children.
Since then we have been very busy building more support networks than we could have dreamt of, covering West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire and London with a total of 53 spaces.
Our team have supported over 150 families to a better future.
- Support in community languages
- A BAME sensitive environment
- Specialised support for clients with no recourse to public funding
- Activities, courses and trips
- Access to partner services including specialised solicitors
- Access to support to gain non-molestation orders and other legal matters.
- Moving on support
During their time with us, our clients and their children access services and support so they can become more independent and move forward to a brighter future.
Find out more